This is where all fans can submit their ideas and headcanons about Team Umizoomi, including fan-characters and locations. The episodes don't even have to follow the seasons. However, they have to be kid-friendly. (See rules below.)
The Fanon Wikia has rules too, so please don't break these rules. The rules are a bit strict since Team Umizoomi is TV-Y.
- Don’t post anything that does not relate to Team Umizoomi, unless a crossover is involved.
- Since comments are allowed, for now, don't post comments that are spam, mean, or inappropriate.
- Please, refrain from cyber-bullying on other users.
- You have to be 13 or older to edit. If you're younger than 13, be sure to have someone you trust who is older than 13 to supervise you.
- If someone has posted something bad, please alert an admin, so they can delete it.
- Any content that is 18+ or negative will be deleted and the person that added it there will be receiving a warning. If done again, the person will be blocked without a second thought. Getting crap past the radar is acceptable.
- You are not allowed to edit other Wikia user's works (characters, stories, etc.) unless you ask that person for permission.
Have fun, follow these rules, and, most importantly, and have a 1-derful day!
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.